Please follow this link to apply via our website:
Keysight is the world's leading electronic measurement company, helping scientists and engineers address their toughest technical challenges with confidence through innovations in wireless, modular, and software solutions. Our employees leverage their insight and passion to deliver measurement solutions in wireless communications, aerospace and defense, and semiconductor markets with world-class platforms, software and consistent measurement science.
This job will be part of the Worldwide Sales / Field Operations Group, which is responsible for building and maintaining customer relationships to sustain Keysight's leadership in the market. Engineers and scientists in more than 14,000 companies use Keysight offerings to research, design, develop, manufacture, install, and maintain electronic components, devices, subsystems and systems. And all of them interface with Keysight's global network of direct sales, support, and indirect channel partners.
Field Sales Engineer: Put your passion for the Business of Engineering to work as an Field Sales Engineer (FE) in the dynamic and challenging environment of Keysight Technologies' Americas Field Organization. Your assignment will begin as an instructor/coordinator for Keysight seminars delivered throughout the Eastern Half of North America (both US and Canada). Over time, you will transition to become a Field Sales Engineer who is directly responsible to meet a sales quota in your assigned accounts and territory with our EEsof EDA products.
As an entry-level Field Sales Engineer, you’ll support both internal and external success! What does that look like? Read on:
• Assisting the sales Field organization to meet or exceed Sales Quota targets for EEsof’s EM solutions.
• Participating actively in the sales process from deal qualification to deal closure, with ownership of the deal’s technical closure.
• Identifying and showcasing lockout capabilities with Keysight’s competitive advantages.
• Analyzing customer requirements and recommending appropriate solution(s).
• Demonstrating Keysight EEsof EDA solutions (e.g., ADS Momentum & FEM, EMPro FEM & FDTD) to RF/Microwave and High Speed Digital design engineers in the Eastern half of North America (both USA and Canada).
• Deliver sales demonstrations, seminars, workshops, and customer training classes to design engineers; ultimately, you’ll help them develop their current and next-generation products!
• Successfully use both on-site and virtual (WebEx) engagements to support customer success.
• Feedback customer needs to Keysight EEsof EDA’s Marketing and R&D teams to improve solutions and to further enhance the customer experience.
• Develop your technical sales skills to learn how to manage and grow a sales territory. Continuously learn new ways to rapidly develop rapport, gain credibility, uncover customer needs and craft unique solutions, create urgency and gain commitment at all stages of the sales cycle.
A successful candidate may reside anywhere in the metro Boston area. Travel will be required to support business both within the New England states (MA, NH, VT, ME, CT, RI) and beyond.
How to Apply
Please follow this link to apply: